We made a mistake and now we need help.
– SO Pizza wants to expand throughout Switzerland and bring our unique pizza experience to more people.
– We have finally found a location in beautiful Basel, in an area very similar to our restaurant in Zurich.
– We decided to do most of the work ourselves or with local companies.
– We built a cool, cozy restaurant that has been ready for opening since June.
– It was a mistake to think that the approval processes would be similar to Zurich.
– We had to submit a completely new building application – for a restaurant that was open daily until the end of 2022 – even though hardly anything was changed structurally. The opening will be delayed by 3-6 months due to this approval process.
– Our motivated Basel staff is ready to start work and we want to revitalize the area. Especially now that the famous “Klingeli (Die Sauerei)” is closed again.
– Not being able to open would be a lose-lose-lose situation. For the area, our guests, and our staff.
– Not only does this situation feel disproportionate, especially now that we have already corrected the one tiny mistake, it makes it hard to plan for the future and our opening budget is melting away (staff, rent, energy costs, etc.).
– Having a 100% finished and fully functional restaurant without any income, is the situation that we are in now….
…please help SO Basel to open its doors as soon as possible by supporting SO Pizza with your contribution.
Choose one of the packages below and secure your place in pizza heaven 🍕❤️ :
Mille Grazie – for this we print your name on our next pizza boxes (9000 pieces)
On your next visit to the SO you will pay only half of what you and your guests have consumed. This is valid up to a group of 4 guests.
If you come to the SO with up to 12 guests for lunch or dinner, everything* you drink is on us.
*based on our drinks menu, including “open wines”, excluding spirits.
SO yours for an evening with up to 50 guests, whatever the date. This includes pizza & salad, drinks*, dessert, coffee and room rental.
*based on our drinks menu, including “Open Wines”, excluding spirits.